Saturday, March 15, 2008

posting problems

It seems as if my blog hasn't posted some of my messages. I hope you get this one!

In my previous blogs I told you how impressed I am about your blogging - both your original writings and especially your thoughtful responses to your classmates. Having friends who encourage you like this is a great gift.

This time I would like to join Lili in telling you what a great class you have been, and how you have made it a pleasure to come into class. You have worked hard, have developed your thinking, and have achieved a lot. Your interesting papers and lively presentations should tell you that. Congratulations! Just a little more to go now.

As you did for the units in the first half of the session, please add a blog about the units in the second half as well. Your comments are very helpful as we work toward finalizing the materials. (Technical problems have been solved, thank heavens.)

Have a good weekend,
Adrianne

1 comment:

Zicas said...

AAAAAAAAH Finally Adrianne wrote something on her blog...hehehe
We are a great class with two great teachers who we will never forget in our whole life..

Its been pleasure to me to be in this wonderful class......CONGRATULATIONS ALL of US